Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath custom lodge on the Kenai river. Everything you need for your Alaska getaway whether you are fishing or just want to relax.
Main Lodge Amenities:
- Updated kitchen with granite counter-tops, all the necessary appliances, plus a wine cooler.
- Two large living areas with smart TVs, one on the main floor, one on the lower level.
- Office with desk, computer, and a hide-abed.
- Internet and WiFi included.
- Wrap around deck on the main level with grill.
- Covered porch on the lower level.
- Three large bedrooms with queen size beds:
- Master bedroom on upper level with a private balcony faces the river. The private bathroom has a jetted tub. The large master closet has an additional two twin beds for larger groups.
- Second bedroom is on the upper level and faces north also has a private bath.
- Third bedroom is on the lower level with access to the lower living area. Full bath is adjacent.
- Sleeps 9: 3 Queen beds, 2 Twin beds, 1 Hide-abed. Additional cots may be requested.
- 2 car garage and lots of outside parking.
Optional Additional Cabins:
Extra sleeping space with heat, but without facilities (i.e. no bathroom) for an additional 7 people.
- Riverside Cabin: 1 queen bed.
- Private Cabin: 1 queen bed.
- Bunkhouse Cabin: 3 twin beds.
- 140 feet of river front.
- Fishing gazebo with kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
- Grated metal walkway on the bank.
- Fish cleaning station.
Rental Rates and Info:
- Main Lodge:
- $700 / night for last 2 weeks in July
- $500 / night all other times
- Optional Cabins: $75 / night for each cabin.
- Minimum 5 night rental.
- Pets considered, contact owner.
- $500 deposit
- Contact: Mary at Kenai2FishandDream@gmail.com